Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

Lexi,
everything about you's so sexy,
(what have I got?) You don't even know what you've got,
(what am I hittin) You're really hittin' my spot,
Oh Lexi, yeah!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

All that I'll ever suffer.. all that I'll ever be.


Jessicka and Twiggy = so sweet. <3.

It's been quite a long weekend! Worked yesterday. and went out with my friends last night. Bit boring, but still lots of fun because my friends are fucking amazing. Walked home with Luke and Nath, then Luke came back to mine for a little whilse. It was joli. =D stuff with him is good.

Anyway, I have homework to be getting on with, and I want to have it all done by 8 o'clock so I can have a bath and wash my hair, and then watch the Virgin Queen and have an early night. =)

xxx.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home