Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

Lexi,
everything about you's so sexy,
(what have I got?) You don't even know what you've got,
(what am I hittin) You're really hittin' my spot,
Oh Lexi, yeah!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I don't mind if you forget me.

Last night was possibly the worst night of my life. Really, really not good.. a fucking HUGE thank you to Nath who was bloody amazing and made stuff a little bit better. =) you are too good.

Just for the record, I got really drunk and kissed a friend, first of all. "Not too bad", I hear you say. Well, I guess not, but then I proceeded to SUCK HIM OFF. He said he had a hard-on and, I don't even know why.. I just did it. And then we almost had SEX, for fucks sake.. we only didn't because I suddenly realised what the fuck we were doing. I really hate myself for it. Luke means so much to me; being around him is lovely. But maybe I'm not good enough for him. Maybe he's too perfect for me to ever be good enough.

I have the biggest hangover ever this morning, not being helped by my father pointing out the fact a schoolbus has just crashed in Germany. Good one, dad. NOT. Now I have 3 hours to get everything sorted out, like the rest of my packing and a shower and all that shizzle. Eurgh, I don't like this at all. I just need to get out of the country and it will be okay. Right?

Guilty feelings = fucking awful.



0 Comments:

<< Home