Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

Lexi,
everything about you's so sexy,
(what have I got?) You don't even know what you've got,
(what am I hittin) You're really hittin' my spot,
Oh Lexi, yeah!

Monday, February 20, 2006

The L-word.

After those 57348979679 photos, I just wanted to do a simple update.

I have a gay cold, and I have to do a History presentation tomorrow. This isn't fair. Might be forced to have the day off, even though I keep doing it. Oops..

P.S. I know I say it a lot, but my boyfriend is fab. Sometimes, I think it isn't going work out, and then he finds my hand when we're walking and I go all funny. Other times, I just have to look at him and my tummy flips over [but in a nice way =P]. Maybe I'm going sentimental in my old age!? ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home