Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

Lexi,
everything about you's so sexy,
(what have I got?) You don't even know what you've got,
(what am I hittin) You're really hittin' my spot,
Oh Lexi, yeah!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

You drive me crazy.

Berlin and Krakow were both fucking AMAZING. This past week has ruled more than anything else, ever. The teachers let us get well focked =P and the two cities themselves were beautiful. I'm definitely going back to Berlin asap. =D



Auschwitz was really.. numbing? The whole day was slightly scary, to know that 1.3 million people had lived - and died - within a mile of where I was stood. The whole camp was huge: Auschwitz I was slightly smaller, but Birkenau was massive. I even went inside a gas chamber. Oh, and I saw a man stood in one of the rooms, and no one else saw him.. that was a bit strange. =/



Anyway, I'll add more to this update when I have more time. As it is, I have to do loads of work. Eurgh. =(



xxxx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home